§ 1. Requirements
⁃ 1.1. Only persons over 18 years are allowed to participate in CIRECA’s Workshops at Domaine de Boisbuchet.
⁃ 1.2. Student discounts are intended for university students only. Students applying for a Workshop must send a copy of their valid student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org within two days of registration; otherwise CIRECA reserves the right to cancel his/her registration.
§ 2. Payment
⁃ 2.1. The registration takes efect only upon CIRECA’s receipt of the payment of the entire Workshop fee. An upfront deposit payment of 30% of the entire fee for the chosen Workshop is accepted as provisional registration under the condition that the payment of the remaining 70% of the entire fee for this chosen Workshop is efected latest eight weeks prior to the beginning of a course. CIRECA reserves the right to cancel the provisional registration and to retain any upfront payment if the full payment of the entire Workshop fee is not efected until eight weeks prior to the beginning of a course.
⁃ 2.2. If the applicant wishes to cancel his/her registration, the cancellation policy (refer to § 3), will apply.
⁃ 2.3. All bank charges need to be covered by the applicant.
§ 3. Cancellation and Changes
⁃ 3.1. Registrations are intended for a specifc date and Workshop. Requests of change must be sent via email to email@example.com no later than eight weeks prior to the beginning of a course. CIRECA reserves the right to refuse a change if due to this change the initially booked workshop risks to be cancelled or if the requested new workshop is already fully booked.
⁃ 3.2. If a participant cancels within two weeks after the payment, CIRECA retains 10 % of the entire Workshop fee for administration costs.
⁃ 3.3. If a participant cancels up to eight weeks prior to the beginning of a course, CIRECA will retain 30% of the entire Workshop fee. This is due to the short notice to reassign the Workshop-place as well as the subsequent risk that the Workshop may be cancelled due to a lack of participants.
⁃ 3.4. The registered participant has the option of naming a substitute to fll his/her place. The submission of personal details of the replacement individual (equivalent to the information required on the Workshop registration forms on Boisbuchet’s website: www.boisbuchet.org) must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than three weeks prior to the beginning of the course. The entitlement to a student discount can only be granted for individuals who meet the respective requirements.
⁃ 3.5. For cancellations later than eight weeks prior to the beginning of a course, the full Workshop fee will be retained.
⁃ 3.6. In case that the Workshop tutor experiences detrimental circumstances impacting his/her presence (illness, death, or loss of family member), CIRECA reserves the right to change the sequence and content of the Workshop program and/or replace the tutor.
⁃ 3.7. Should CIRECA cancel a Workshop, the participation fees which had been paid will be refunded. Additional costs such as participant travel arrangements will not be reimbursed.
⁃ 3.8. If the minimum number of eight participants has not been reached three weeks prior to the beginning of a Workshop, CIRECA has the right to cancel the Workshop. In such a case, those who have registered for the Workshop will be notifed at latest 18 days prior to the starting date of the course. Should it not be possible to reach a registered participant during this time via the telephone number(s) or email address(es) provided on the Workshop registration form, the respective participant is required to get in touch with CIRECA 18 days prior to the starting date of the course (via e-mail: email@example.com or telephone: +33 545 858 96 700). Otherwise CIRECA will not accept liability.
§ 4. Insurance
⁃ 4.1. Each participant is responsible for arranging personal insurance for the duration of the Workshop. This insurance must cover: accidental, health and liability insurance for travel abroad including evacuation and theft insurance for personal affairs.
⁃ 4.2. CIRECA is not liable for any costs or damages during any undertakings within the framework of the Workshops. CIRECA is not liable for any damages to people or property caused by sovereign acts of any government, acts of nature or by third parties.
§ 5. Intellectual Property Rights
⁃ 5.1. For all designs and works produced during the Workshops at Boisbuchet, CIRECA reserves the right to retain these objects and use them without limitation for educational purposes and marketing of Boisbuchet. If CIRECA should use the objects commercially, the designer is entitled to the customary royalties. Each participant maintains the ownership of his/her design and has the rights to proceed with any further development or production of the product.
Domaine de Boisbuchet
16500 Lessac, France
+33 (0) 5 45 89 67 00