WIN A DESIGN WORKSHOP IN BOISBUCHET
Domaine de Boisbuchet is a unique, off-the-wall design destination situated on the French countryside. Domaine de Boisbuchet is partnering with WantedDesign and French airline XL Airways France to send one US-based Design student to France for an engaging workshop at #Boisbuchet2018. Each year we organize a series of interdisciplinary workshops where students and professionals from all over the world come together for a week of experimental work with renowned designers, architects and artists.
Each interested young designer or design student will apply by sending their resume and a 250 words paragraph about their interest in participating in a Boisbuchet workshop.
Dates: Entries are due May 21st
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Each participant must be over 18 years old and inscribed as a student at a US university.
– He / She must send to email@example.com in one single email: a CV (including a scan of the valid student’s ID) and a 250 words paragraph about his / her interest in participating in Boisbuchet’s 2018 workshops.
– Entries are due May 21st.
– The competition’s winner will receive each one gratis place in a Boisbuchet 2018 summer workshop (worth $1,005.00), selected by the winner from amongst those 2018 workshops where places are available. www.boisbuchet.org
– The winner will also receive one round trip airfare from NY, LA, Miami or SF to Paris courtesy of XL airways for US applicants.
– The winner, as selected by Boisbuchet and WantedDesign, will be notified by May 30, 2018 and will have two weeks to confirm their workshop (based on availability).
We look forward to your application!