Mauricio Freyre (ES)
The Architecture of Film: Between the real and the constructed
August 26th – September 1st 2018
How to redefine the relationships between film and architecture?
This question is the point of departure of the workshop, a space where the participants will explore the possibilities of this relationship in the boundaries of fiction and fact, using different film making techniques to represent different visible and invisible layers and aspects of architecture. Participants will create different scenes of a collective film and explore the use of sound, text, voice, music, movement, dialogs, etc. trough improvisation techniques.
Mauricio Freyre Spain
Mauricio Freyre is an artist and researcher, interested in the film medium to explore underlying structures and systems of thought behind the constructed and projected and to explore the boundaries of architecture and film.
His projects and films have been exhibited at Rencontres Internationales Paris/Berlin, FIC Valdivia, Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Fundación Telefonica Lima, TENT Museum Rotterdam, W139 Amsterdam and Nederlands Film Festival, and has been invited as a guest teacher and lecturer at The Berlage, KABK Royal Academie of Art, Universidad Politécnica in Madrid, Universidad de la Plata, Universidad Catolica de Lima, etc.Visit his WEBSITE
- Accommodation & food are included
- We can accommodate for special catering
- All participants sleep in dormitories
- To book a private room or bring additional guests, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our staff are available to help you conceptualize & produce your designs
- Tools & materials are provided by Boisbuchet
- All workshops are taught in English
- The number of participants is limited to 22
- Weekly campfire, exhibition & guided tour of the Domaine
- Conferences from designers throughout the week
- The famous Wednesday Porky’s party